Guest viewing is limited

THR Cpollock Surgery June 19, 2017<

Hi all, this virus has really got me now. I didn't sleep great but got up and went to work. I struggled most of the day and after lunch I was frozen. I lasted til 230 then came home and had a shower and took Tylenol. Must have had a fever I'm thinking. Now I'm going to take Nyquil and crawl to bed. Also I had a call from the surgeons office and my appointment had to be rescheduled from this Friday to January 19th. I hope you're all doing well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Cheryl, that's too bad....I'm sorry.
Hopefully you're able to stay home from work tomorrow.
Maybe the Friday appt being cancelled is a blessing in case you're not feeling 100% by then.
Get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids. Prayers this is short-lived.
Sending a hug and hoping you sleep well tonight @cpollock
 
Poor Cheryl. Hate that you are sick.
If I ever get sick I want you to nurse me with all that home cooking.
Best I can manage is warming up Campbell's chicken noodle and drenching my chest in Mentholatum.
I do the drink though...works great.
I have used the apple cider vinegar unpasteurized with honey for lady two years as it seems to help with digestive issues,
 
Last edited:
Praying you feel better soon, Cheryl :flwrysmile:
@cpollock
 
Sorry you feel so yucky, Cheryl. The tea you makes sounds good and like it would definitely help a cold. Sending sunny healing wishes your way!
 
Hope you're feeling better, Cheryl
Wishing you a good weekend!
@cpollock
 
Hey Cheryl. Do hope you are getting over your illness.
:fingersx:
 
Sounds like the creeping crud I had some weeks back. Turned into bronchitis. Rest up this weekend.
 
:flwrysmile: :console2:
A flower and a hug.

I hope things are looking up, Cheryl
Wishing you a relaxing weekend @cpollock
 
Hi everyone, thank you all for checking in on me. I ended up missing the rest of the week at work. Good news is no fever in the night or today so far so that's a good sign. I see a little improvement but a ways to go, what a nasty bug. My hip has been getting a lot of rest and with taking Tylenol regular for the fevers I haven't noticed much stiffness. I wish you all well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Hi Cheryl,
Hoping you've beat this thing by now. If not I'll bet you're getting close.
It sounds like you and My Aussie Girl were sick at the same time.
Wishing you a fabulously fantastic week to make up for lost sick time in bed :flwrysmile:
@cpollock
 
My last post on my Friday I thought there was a sign of improvement, and boy was I wrong. I never slept and had 2 really good choking cough episodes. I went to walk in Saturday. My ears are red and full of fluid, sinus infection, red throat, and bronchitis. I'm on antibiotics, prednisone, and coricidin cough syrup. Plus take Tylenol when fever hits. I hope you're doing better @MyAussieGirl I wish you well. Cheryl

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Oh sweetie we need better fast too..I thought I turned the corner too..no such luck. In a minute I'll have coconut water losing it of back end .

Huge hugs @cpollock
 
Oh so sorry for my BS buddies. Sending healing mojo your way.
:console2:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom