Guest viewing is limited

THR Cpollock Surgery June 19, 2017<

so I had to take Tylenol and used my cane for the day.
So what if you had to use a cane for a day or two? If you need it, use it. It's not a sign of failure!

As for the Tylenol, may I make a bet that you only used ONE tablet at a time? That's only 325mg while the correct working dose is 1,000mg
 
:hi:Hope your weekend is sweet!
 
Hello @Josephine. Thank you for tuning me in. I agree, having to use a cane occasionally is no big deal, especially after over doing things. I'm doing well, can't really complain when I look back on the path I have traveled. The surgery was life changing for me. I wish you all the best. Cheryl

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
 
@cpollock
:wave: Cheryl!
Have been wondering how you were?
Hope you have a Great Turkey Day!:roseshwr:
 
Hi Cheryl,
Glad you're doing well. Always nice to hear from you.
Wishing you a happy holiday season and a wonderful 2019!
@cpollock
 
Hi @Layla
I wish you a great holiday season as well. Thanks for stopping by. I wish you well always. I believe our surgeries were around the same time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
 
And Canadian turkey day was October 8th but thinking of heading to Montana on Thursday for Thanksgiving and black Friday shopping. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
 
heading to Montana on Thursday for Thanksgiving and black Friday shopping
Hope you have a wonderful time.
I am NOT going black Friday shopping...my sister really wants me to go! You people are crazy!:heehee:
Eat lots of turkey and find some great deals.
I'll be where people ain't!:)
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom