Countdown to my 2nd hip replacement - feeling fragile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.. they're giving me fentonyl in my pca. I have no idea what that is. The anaesthatist was very rushed and didn't really listen to me. He's giving me gabapenton too . I'm going down soon xx
 
Hi.. think they've moved the lists around, still waiting :)
Tanny x
 
I hope everything went well today - looking forward to seeing you posting on the other side!
 
Hope all is well @uktanny . Post when you feel up to it on the other side.
 
When they ask what is your pain level 1-10 say 10!
Hope this catches you @uktanny - I was asked at regular intervals to rate my pain and I wasn't shy to speak out. The aim is a perfect ZERO every time. They also asked whether I felt any nausea and again if I felt even slight discomfort I fessed up. All best wishes to you- will be watching out ....
 
Hey Tan - I am so glad to hear that your pain has been well managed! Rest up now. See you again soon!
 
@uktanny - how lovely to hear from you and that you're comfortable. :chillpill:
We knew you'd be ok!
Get some rest and look forward now to healing and a much better future :friends:
 
The nurse thinks I may have cellulitis! I'm so scared that this will destroy my new hip! I've got to wait until 9 for the doctors to look at it :-(
 
The nurse thinks I've got cellulitis. Got to wait to see a doctor, but it's Saturday and I bet they won't see me for ages x
 
Hi Tanny - what happened? I mean how did this manifest itself? Am so sorry
 
Let's get @Josephine to comment on cellulitis just post THR. Hang in there!
 
@uktanny - I don't even know what that is, but we don't want it if it isn't promoting your healing and well-being. Praying for you for answers, for restoration, for peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom