I have a pain in my TKR knee that I don't think I've read in anyone's recovery thread, and I'm a little nervous since it's persisted for a few weeks now.
My ROM is at 105 and almost 0. However when moving through that range of motion (especially passively like when I raise or lower the footrest on my electric recliner) I get a sharp pain in the lateral aspect of my knee joint when I move through around 60 to 65 degrees of flexion. I know the numbers from using the CPM Machine. I'm fine beyond that level of flexion and extension, but kind of right in the middle of my range of motion I have pain. I've had this pain in the same spot for about 3 weeks now. Again, I notice it more on passive range of motion than active, but do sometimes feel it during active ROM, too, and always in the same spot.