Guest viewing is limited

THR bruce1984’s Left THR

Thanks for the uplifting post, Bruce. I'm happy for you that you're doing so well and your words will likely be encouraging to those following behind.
Have a great week!
@bruce1984
 
Happy Five Month Anniversary, Bruce!
I hope you continue to do well. Wishing you a great August 2026! :SUNsmile:
@bruce1984
 
At 23 weeks postop now, doing well. Back to normal activity and many days go by without thinking of my new hip! So grateful for a successful outcome and for the wonderful support given on this forum. Hoping everyone out there on this journey is doing well. Looking back, I’d say the first 3 weeks were the toughest for me. Admittedly, I was impatient which didn’t help the situation. It’s been gradual improvement along the way. It’s very easy to get discouraged going through this, especially early on. And that’s where connecting with people here is so helpful. Many thanks to all who’ve chimed in and encouraged me!!! You are greatly appreciated!!!
 
many days go by without thinking of my new hip!
Wonderful news. That is the major milestone we all hope for when we start this journey. Sounds like you are well on your way to being ready for the upcoming ski season!
 
Hi Bruce,
Great news on the success you're enjoying so far. At not even six months post op it's going to get even better. We're thankful for your willingness to share your journey on the forum and your kind words are appreciated. I wish you the best and hope you'll continue to update us on your progress.
Have a nice day and weekend! :SUNsmile:
@bruce1984
 
Yes @bruce1984 .
This is an amazing community of real people who have had the real surgery so we can usually address most issues that we’ve faced. We certainly are not doctors but no matter what the issue someone is facing one of us generally has a suggestion.
And I think that first month of recovery can be such a challenge so I get it.
Not being a very patient person myself I can certainly understand your perspective.
Stay well and on ward and upward!
 
Hello and Happy Six Month Anniversary!
May you continue to do well, enjoy a great holiday weekend and have a wonderful September 2026!
Take good care. :)
@bruce1984
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom