TKR Brownie's Good, Bad, & Uglies

Status
Not open for further replies.
:loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr:@NightQuilter I should have talked to Kevin. It's probably all too late now. I've been in contact with Reff's malpractice company and they just sent me a letter that he didn't do anything wrong. I called to set up an appointment. My osteomyelitis was diagnosed 8/10/13 by UCLA. I should try calling him? I will have to ask for his number again! I'm doing all I can just to work full time and then play with my grandson. Leg/ankle/tibia still hurts alot and swells during the day. Oh a doctor told me to get HOKA running shoes. Oh my gosh they feel wonderful. The model for knee problems is Stinson Lite. They look like clown shoes. UGLY UGLY UGLY. But amazing.
I hope all is well with you we must catch up!!!! Being a grandmother is all consuming and the most wonderful thing that has every happened. He is so clever. He loves all foods and just got into peanut butter and he laughs the whole time he's eating it. He crawls like a wounded veteran dragging one leg. Chases my yorky all over the house. The yorky walks backwards while Owen goes clumpity clump towards him. It is hilarious. I watch him 2 or 3 evenings and it's heaven although have to admit hard on the leg but I wouldn't miss a minute of it! I've got to get up to date with everyone and will try to spend some time with all of you!!!:loveshwr:
 
So great to hear from you Marianne! The statute of limitations for medical malpractice in California: a medical malpractice lawsuit must be filed no later than three years after the date of injury or one year after the plaintiff discovers, or through the use of reasonable diligence should have discovered, the injury (whichever occurs first). You have certain issues regarding when you reasonably knew he had screwed up. However, if you want to pursue something, then you really do need to move quickly. I do not know the nuances of medmal statutes and claims.

Looked up those shoes - looks like you must be standing 5 inches taller too! But if they help....

It sounds like you are just madly in love with Owen and with being a grandmother. How wonderful you get to spend that much time with him!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hokas are being worn in the marathons now because of their comfort! I have 2 pair and I will probably have a pair on in January when I do the 1/2 marathon!:happydance:
 
Hi Marianne so nice to hear from you. Your grandson sounds adorable. Grandchildren are such a blessing. I love seeing names crop up from my recovery period. It's my two year akneeversary today. Gone so quick. And yet so long. Sending you hugs ❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi Marianne, It is nice hearing from you. I am glad to hear things are healing now. I hope you feel better and better over time. I am sure the motivation of chasing Owen will help with rehabbing your mobility. Take care my friend.:hugzz:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom