TKR Braindoc recovering

Thanks 1elisea! I am doing well. This is probably my last post! This site is awesome and has been great! But, I will be back at work soon. Once that starts, I am out! I told my hospital about BoneSmart and they are going to include it and the info in their info for total joints, we are a Joint Commission Gold Seal Certified hospital. That is a good thing and a testament to BoneSmart! I thanks everyone on here for their kindness, knowledge and compassion. They have all helped me in my recovery. We are all in a unique club of joint replacements. Unless you have been thru the post op pain and terrible sleep deprivation with sense of helplessness that we all feel, you just can't understand what it means. All my BoneSmart friends get it, and helped me thru it! I am grateful!
Adios!
Braindoc
 
Take care BrainDoc. It was a pleasure. I may very well win my bracket. Even if Wisconsin loses. As long as florida doesnt . ! In fact they are my final picks , but if u conn beats florida ill win by default. No one in my tourny picked u conn or kentucky. Cha ching !!!!. Take care of yourself .!!
 
Best wishes, braindoc! Very cool that you're spreading the word about Bonesmart with your hospital.
 
Braindoc, I am touched and delighted by your message. You were a delight to talk to and certainly had a great attitude! Good luck and God speed! Please drop in on your anniversaries and let us know how you're doing.
 

Staff online

  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom