TKR Boogaloo is back!

It is a little unusual. How big is the opening? Is there any drainage? Do you have any pain, swelling or redness around the area? Can you post a photo of your incision? Any fever? Is your knee hot?
 
I have nothing useful to add, but I'm sorry you have yet one more thing to be concerned about.
I hope your appointment goes well.
 
@ Boogaloo .... I owe you an apology. I didn't go back a page to see that you had already provided much of the information I had asked for AND that you had taken the correct step of having your knee looked at.

So, based on that information, I'd say it is a bit unusual to have the incision open up after this length of time, but it doesn't apperar to be anything to be concerned about just yet. Keep a watch on it and see if there are any changes in the next few days. Hopefully anything you notice will be positive and it will begin to close.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom