Drewsie new member Joined Dec 31, 2013 Messages 19 Age 64 Location Ontario Gender Female Country Canada May 18, 2014 #181 Good luck tomorrow msmechanic58!
Jozilla supremo Joined Aug 3, 2013 Messages 2,197 Age 71 Location USA Gender Female Country United States May 18, 2014 #182 Good luck! Will be thinking of you.
LauraLeigh member Joined Apr 20, 2014 Messages 211 Age 60 Location Dallas, TX Gender Female Country United States May 18, 2014 #183 Best of luck - I'm sure you'll do great!
lovetocookandsew Former BoneSmart Staff Member Joined Aug 9, 2013 Messages 6,176 Age 70 Location Northern California Gender Female Country United States May 18, 2014 #184 I love northern beans, I make a huge pot of ham and bean soup, then freeze it in individual servings for lunches and dinners. Yum!
I love northern beans, I make a huge pot of ham and bean soup, then freeze it in individual servings for lunches and dinners. Yum!
OP OP msmechanic58 post-grad Joined Nov 17, 2013 Messages 1,194 Age 54 Location Deep South Gender Female Country United States May 20, 2014 #185 I've moved to the post op section. Bilateral tkr May 19, 2014
T Texan senior Joined Jan 17, 2014 Messages 312 Age 70 Gender Female Country United States May 20, 2014 #186 @msmechanic58, I hope everything is going well for you and you are pain free!