Big Ronn

I am soooo happy you are getting your problem fixed! That this happened in the first place was bad enough, but you certainly got a runaround. Good for you for sticking with trying to find an answer.
 
How are you doing? We haven't heard from you in a while.
 
Hello. Wishing you all Best Wishes for Christmas and the new year. Just to bring you up to date I have my pre-op chat on the 3rd of January and my replacement replacement knee done on the 13th of February. I will let you know how things go. Big Ronn x


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Wow, just read through your saga, for a saga it has turned out to be! Heavens! In this day and age!? I wish you well with your revision/correction. You’ve been through the mill!


Bilateral Total Knee Replacement 27 November 2017
 
@Bigro_nn
Did you have your January pre-op and February surgery? It looks like you’re on the site now pretty regularly so we’re hoping all progressed along well for you. Please let us know how you’re doing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
A Big hello to all, After all the poop I’ve been through in the past 2 years I finally got Mr Richard Spencer Jones. From. Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital. Oswestry Shropshire, to listen to me and tell me that my first knee replacement opp was not right. So saying Goodby to Professor H who said he needed a second opinion. And also an Even bigger goodby to Mr Mr B from a different hospital I was sent to some 40 miles away, who said nothing wrong with my knee and the reason my foot was sideways was that I was flat footed


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Back
Top Bottom