- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,904
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
A seasonal suggestion that I find relaxing and would like to pass on to you two...
I'd preface the suggestion by saying IF you're a fan, but I wasn't a true fan, don't know that I am even yet, but I do LOVE and find comforting Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong Christmas CD.
You can stream it for free, in its entirety, on YouTube and it is very relaxing, at least to me it is.
I received it as a gift many years ago and wear it out most years. Give it a try and see what you think. Very peaceful.
@Fit4Family and @bickypeg
I'd preface the suggestion by saying IF you're a fan, but I wasn't a true fan, don't know that I am even yet, but I do LOVE and find comforting Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong Christmas CD.
You can stream it for free, in its entirety, on YouTube and it is very relaxing, at least to me it is.
I received it as a gift many years ago and wear it out most years. Give it a try and see what you think. Very peaceful.
@Fit4Family and @bickypeg

Tell him it was suggested you'd benefit from some rest before the onslaught and you'd appreciate his cooperation unless he wants coal in his Christmas stocking.



