Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
Hi Bebe. So glad you are done.
This is the rough stuff.
I've been at hospital with father for few days but was glad to see you home and grumping.
That is how I was. My first OS appointment was at two weeks and I told him he sets it that way so I could quit hating him by then.
Your body is rebounding from lots of trauma. I didn't do without the pain meds so that I could be less miserable and somewhat more comfortable and stay semi mobile.
So I had to deal with some if the side effects. Agree with Jaycey about trying to take with something and maybe seeing about nausea meds.
All have different tolerances so....Do think about stool softeners to keep that in check .
Sending healing hugs your way
This is the rough stuff.
I've been at hospital with father for few days but was glad to see you home and grumping.
That is how I was. My first OS appointment was at two weeks and I told him he sets it that way so I could quit hating him by then.

Your body is rebounding from lots of trauma. I didn't do without the pain meds so that I could be less miserable and somewhat more comfortable and stay semi mobile.
So I had to deal with some if the side effects. Agree with Jaycey about trying to take with something and maybe seeing about nausea meds.
All have different tolerances so....Do think about stool softeners to keep that in check .
Sending healing hugs your way

United States




Sounds like you’re taking charge. Cool beans. With first hip PT advised that on off days I do the exercises we had done while at home. This time she advised to just walk in between appointments.