lovetocookandsew
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2013
- Messages
- 6,176
- Age
- 70
- Location
- Northern California
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@BCSAnna I suspect my husband gave your husband some pointers in the kitchen. Mine had everything he had used, was using, and might one day use out on my counters.
I asked him why and he said something to the effect that he'd just have to get it out again so just let it all live on the counters. One of the first things I did as soon as I was able was to put every darn thing back where they belonged! 
I'm glad your staple removal was painless-I never want anyone to go through what I did five years ago when almost all of my staples were scabbed over and it about killed me to have them removed.
I asked him why and he said something to the effect that he'd just have to get it out again so just let it all live on the counters. One of the first things I did as soon as I was able was to put every darn thing back where they belonged! 
I'm glad your staple removal was painless-I never want anyone to go through what I did five years ago when almost all of my staples were scabbed over and it about killed me to have them removed.

And, what made matters worst, we have an open floor plan in our home. So when my visiting nurse entered through our front door, she not only saw the "cluttered kitchen mess," but, also, in the dining area, my unpacked hospital overnight bag and pillows used for my ride room!
The most challenging part of my recovery, so far, is sitting back and trying to accept the temporary disorganization in my home.









