TKR Back for the LTKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tiredwife whoops. I didn't get this notification. It was in my spam for some reason.

I'm finding i need them too. I'm taking them at night, before PT, and the day after PT which I call "the aftermath" lol. Other times I just take one hydrocodone during the day four hours apart and that works.

I'm feeling a bit perkier today! Yay!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Lauramacky Yippie for perky!
[Bonesmart.org] Back for the LTKR
Yep, hubby needs them for the day after too.
 
Hello Laura @Lauramacky

The image of the fuchsia is truly beautiful and have never seen such detail before.
Good to hear that the bike is going well for you. :biking:

Take care,
Cathie
 
Yay!!! Today i had PT and I am at 120 and 6!! I've been working hard at not working too hard LOL. I am so much further ahead of the game than I was in my last knee replacement and I'm working less hard.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks to those who have commented. I'm struggling with typing so I will not be here anymore and only for that reason. I wish everyone the absolute best and thank you for your support!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
The best to you, Laura.....you'll always be welcome here to come back and chat.
 
@Lauramacky I finally found your thread again and find out you are having typing issues. Man I hate that I don't get my alerts. I have missed so much on your recovery. 120 and 6 ROM is very good. I hope you are still lurking even if you aren't commenting.
 
Just thought I'd give an update. Doing really well nine weeks out. Not taking much pain medication anymore...down to one hydrocodone a day and one tramadol, yay! ROM 126/3. I'm at zero extension in PT and slowly getting more natural extension and flexion every day.

This second knee is infinitely better than my first I believe because I didn't wait so long. I was so scared of a knee replacement t the first time that I waited and waited when I should've had it done before it was so bad that I was taking strong arthritis medications every day and literally hopping on one leg before my surgery because I couldn't walk.

I didn't wait as long this time and I can only assume that my recovery is better because of it.

My PT has been gentle and not aggressive to the point of me being so uncomfortable. Pushing a little yes, me screaming no. Another reason this has gone better. I was pushed way too hard last time.

Anyway, thanks for reading this...I hope this gives those who are considering a TKR hope!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hello Laura @Lauramacky

Very pleased to read your update and your progress to ROM 126/3 is :wowspring:

It's good to see your post and great to have the connection again.

Take care and keep in touch,
Cathie :flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom