Guest viewing is limited

THR Avn

I’m really sorry to hear that
get well soon.
 
Kentpete
Two weeks tomorrow 31st. Anxiety kicking in!
 
@Lorr im sure it will be fine there is so much great help and advice on this forum to help you if needed. Where are you having it done?
 
Nuffield Tiverton Devon
and yes I have reading all the great advice on here.
since finding this place not been anywhere else so thank to google
and a bigger thanks to all here.:thankyou:
 
@Lorr Yes I'm glad I found this forum too. Have you got all your essentials ready for after your surgery?
 
Yes got most of them ,ice packs, sock gadget leg lifter using them now, as hip is really knackered and so painful. hubby found crutches in the loft from previous op years ago and my nice colourful walking stick had to buy that in Alabama a few years ago on holiday.just need sliding sheet and loo raiser :loll:
 
@Lorr Sounds like your on top of everything but don't forget about raising height of sofa/armchair for the 90% rule
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom