THR AussieMike returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there will be a New Year's Party! You will get my email soon. :xmasgrin:
 
Dear Hippies and Bonesmart Angels,

You will have to forgive all the Aussies on here for being ahead of the game (again). But it is New Year's in only 12 hours and 30 mins from now in Sydney. Wishing you all an amazing new year full of love and happiness and of course the foundation for everything we do - good health.

Its been a big year for us all hippies in the health department, so wonderfully supported by the Bonesmart Angels. Again I express my gratitude for all the support I have received through this forum.

Kind regards

Mike
 
Hope you can pop by Mike.. I have a New Year Tracking Map in the social room..

First cab off the rank will be our Kiwi friends across the ditch :)

Jo will get a thread going shortly :)
 
Happy New Year Mike!!!!! :) May it be one of the best years of your life full of happiness good health and wealth all throughout!!! Thankyou for your support :thankyou:
 
Happy New Year, I know its a couple days late but its ok because you deserve a Happy New Year. May you have the best year every. Tashia
 
AussieMike, How are the fires affecting you? We are checking on all our Australia friends. take care.
 
Hi Tashia,

Fear not. I live 10 mins from the centre of Sydney a long way from the fire danger.

Kind regards


Mike
 
Mike, How are you doing with all the heat and fires. I know you said you were fine but I noticed one day it hit over ll0. That is hot. Take care. Tashia
 
Dear Hippies and Bonesmart Angels,

It seems so long since I have visited back here. But I had to pop in on the 12 month anniversary of my hip replacement and say g'day.

I am pleased to relate that on a day to day basis I find it hard to remember which hip had the replacement. They both function with equal ability or so it seems. The only drawback it seems is that it takes a little longer to get through international airports as I set them all off.

So I am a lucky man. Grateful for all the wonderful work the Bonesmart Angels do.

With kindness and fond memories.

Mike
 
Hey AussieMike - I was thinking about you yesterday! So glad things are going well. Another example of getting it done and getting on with real living! Thanks for the update. Stop by once in awhile!
 
Its so good to hear from you and find that you are doing great. I agree with Jaycey, drop by more often. Take care . Tashia
 
Mike, I was so surprised to see the email alert that you had posted---how nice to hear that you are doing so very well! You were one day ahead of me, so my anniversary is coming up tomorrow. Like you, I am thrilled with my results and very grateful.
 
Hiya AussieMike, has it been a year already... Congratulations!

So pleased you have the 'forgotten hip' ... Great isn't it. I just think that it all seems surreal, I can't even remember the pre op pain symptoms and well surgery seems a long, long time ago..

Hugs x
 
Hello sissy46, congrats to you also honey.. I think of you often and miss our warrior girls xx
 
Mike, so good to hear from you....especially with all positive news. You are a poster boy for the best of all possible recoveries. :)

Sharon
 
Great to hear from you, Mike! I'm about the same. It's as if it had never happened. My anniversary comes up in just over a week, October 3. I haven't had to fly anywhere, so that's still ahead of me. Is it really a big deal, other than a delay? I've heard where some people get doctor's certificates.
 
I was afraid you were back for more like I was. Glad to hear you're doing so well. You and Sissy are my role models and have been for -- oh, say about a year! my #1 hip is doing well. #2 is still making itself known, but fairly peacefully.
 
Good to hear from you! I too find it amazing that just over a year ago we were all so concentrated on doing just the right things to help our hips heal. The Bonesmart Angels helped my husband and I through such a difficult time. Daily reading from people who had gone through or were going through what I had took a ton of worry away. Happy Birthday to your hip!
 
Hi There BoneSmart Angels and all you hippies,

I was thinking about you guys tonight, not entirely sure why, but I had to stop by and say hi. I have the fondest memories of my time here with you.

Now for those of you who don't know me and my journey you might think that is a bit of an odd remark. How can anyone have fond memories of having their hip bone cut off? The answer is that the Angels here are amazing and make a real difference to the lives that they touch.

Please know that I do think of you all from time to time and am forever grateful for your generosity of spirit. It's now 18 months since my operation and I have but one problem - remembering which leg it was. Seriously!!

I guess that is why they gave me a scar!

Keep up your amazing work

Love you all

Aussie Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom