TKR Anyone have a good stationary bike?

I am ....close.... to being able to do a full revolution on my bike but it's still VERY painful at the top position.
I'd like to get a stationary bike that adjusts ...tall enough... to work into a full revolution on the real bike.
I don't want one with a TV or anything fancy attached.
I'll get rid of it if I can get on my actual bike which is a folder (but adjusts pretty high.)
I'm 4 months from the TKR.

Thanks.

:)
 
@Pyrite ,
You'll notice that I have merged your newest thread with your original recovery thread.
For several reasons, we prefer that you only have one recovery thread:
  • That way, we have all your information in one place. This makes it easier to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you keep starting new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.
So please post any updates, questions or concerns about your recovery here.
Don't worry that we won't see your question because, between us, the staff read all new posts every day.
If you need an urgent response to a question, just tag a member of staff.
How to tag another member; how to answer when someone tags you

If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.

Here are the instructions on finding your thread, How can I find my threads and posts? . Many members bookmark their thread, so they can find it when they log on.
 
I....live ..on my bike when I'm "normal." Love the lil thang.
I had diabetes and weighed 354 when I got it 12 years ago.
Lost (and kept off) 115 pounds from the....BIKE !!! :dancy:
(also some diet change but mostly the exercise)

And.... am no longer considered a diabetic. :yes!:
That's a really great achievement. Well done! :yes!:
I know doing that took a lot of will-power and hard work.
 
I'd like to get a stationary bike that adjusts ...tall enough... to work into a full revolution on the real bike.
I got a recumbent bike from Amazon reasonably priced. It's better on the butt and back. The seat will slide back as far as you would need and as you heal, you can slide the seat forward as tolerated.
 
Back
Top Bottom