TKR Anxiety about TKR - now it's done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

I can't see why your TKR should affect your pregnancy, but it's good to hear that your OB is being cautious.
 
Thanks! The new ob I saw today is questioning whether antibiotics are necessary at all in labor.

As for the OS, he warned me before surgery that I would not be pain free. It is better than it was. I have nerve issues. I ran what he said by my chiro and he said it does make some sense. He suggested a tens unit but I won't with being pregnant. It swells up frequently since being pregnant and it is stiff. There's also a chance I have knee cap arthritis (I don't have a button). I can't really do anything until I have the baby.


LTKR. October 27th 2014

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom