TKR AnnYo's Knee Recovery

I am sorry that you're struggling, AnnYo. :console2:
You don't sound like a hypochondriac, you're a thoughtful member and have been a great support to others.
Feel free to vent, we're here to encourage if we're able.
I hope you find relief soon and have a peaceful pain free holiday weekend.
@AnnYo
 
Thanks a million, @Layla!! I really appreciate the encouragement and it's amazing how much that helps me. And thanks for saying I'm not a hypochondriac!!! :)Sometimes I feel like a whiner. Your kind concern, coupled with really practical, tangible information one can get on this forum, is just invaluable. Even with loving friends and family around me, the support I feel from Bonesmart is something special. I hope you have a great holiday as well and thanks again.
 
Currently I'm trying to figure out ways to still keep moving and get some exercise while not aggravating the things that hurt and let them calm down
That sounds like a good plan!
It can be really difficult in the early stages of this recovery, when you have various different joint issues and one thing aggravates another.......
 
@EalingGran Yes! it can be panic inducing! It makes you feel like you're falling apart. So I'm trying to remind myself that other things have hurt before and gotten better and there have been setbacks from which I've bounced back.....
 
Back
Top Bottom