Hey Tash and Cardie. I'm doing okay, plodding along so to speak. I've been very busy in the house doing things which have needed doing for so long now, I just didn't have it in me pre op. Much de-cluttering, took a boot load to the charity shop and binned lots.......it felt good to have a good clear out

. Also have started Christmas shopping. It's good to be able to trundle around the shops for a fair bit of time and to carry bags of shopping although I still can't overdo that.
Still doing gym PT twice a week, have been using the treadmill and I love it, especially using the incline function, I could stay on that for ages, wish they had a telly on the wall though,lol,that would be the icing on the cake! Somehow I don't think the NHS would be open to that suggestion.hehe.
Cardie, I am much nearer to doing that exercise thanks but I still need to hold onto the couch to get down and when I am in the position my body is off kilter, quite twisted, I can't get the heel of my operated leg foot to the floor and I'm feeling a massive stretch to the thigh of my good leg.....it's a very strange feelng I must say, quite painful in a weird sort of way. I'm presuming it's to do with the position of my left upper leg. To the knee there is a noticable difference in length. I still limp just not as much. When I raise my hip on the operated leg I can see how it balances out my pelvis but I'm hoping I can get away with not having to have a raise again.
Still can't bend down to tie my laces from a standing position but if I pop my foot backwards on a wall I can manage to bend enough to do it that way, fortunately.....or not....the weather here is so bad I've had to wear boots or wellies so no laces involved at the mo
Cardie, that would be a great car registration to have, just perfect for me.i'm still at it and enjoying it but having no luck in trying to walk and hula at the same time.lol
Xxx