Ankle issues related to needing BTkr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathleen:

The fear is natural, but the results on the other side are going to be great. I am 2.5 weeks out from mine and I wish it was tomorrow. Getting your life back is going to mean so much to you. I'm sure it will all go well.
 
I am having pain in my right hip, taking seems to work. Like you I am wondering if my right knee and my hobble walk because of it is straining my hip. Hoping I don't need a new hip also. I saw this post about the ankle problem. @referee54 or @vinny did you here of anyone with this issue and it all cleared up after the TKN?
 
@wberry my right leg was much worse than my left and bowed outward giving me a rolling side to side limp and hip pain as well....in my case the hip pain left along with the knee pain as soon as the surgery...I suppose the hip pain was alleviated when my leg was straightened...you will be so pleased when all is said and done......

Vinny
 
Went down to 52 last night after an all day rain. Sunny and 60 today and up to 68 tomorrow...typical winter day.....

Vinny
 
So I am looking at a google earth of Bermuda, nice place. Is that you @vinny at hole 5 on the golf course? :heehee:.
Wow, looks like a fun place to live.
 
Golf tomorrow. Today spent cleaning the boat. The life of a bionic man of leisure....somebody has to do it....:snow plough:
 
WB,
The catalyst for getting my knees done now was the splitting of a tendon in my foot. My surgeon said he could not repair the tendon until my knees were done. He will straighten my legs which as Vinny said takes the pressure off.
 
I have a tendon problem in my right foot also, treating with prosthetic inserts and a support sock.
@vinny you are killing me you know that:rotfl:
 
@referee54 Tim its all relative when I first moved here 20 years ago I laughed at the locals who dressed like Eskimos when it went below 60 having lived in Chicago for a few years I thought everyone was nuts....now I dress like Nanuck of the North myself complete with thermal gloves....gets mighty cold on a motorbike with the wind zipping up my legs...Anyone feel sorry for me? anyone? Beuller?.:snow plough:


Vinny
 
Morning all

Were going down to 0° today on Long Island. I once was in Minnesota when the temp was -40°. I've never been so cold in my life!!. Now as for poor Vinnie, it must be terrible playing golf with a coat on . :heehee: 9 days and a wake up for the right knee, Gulp.
 
@jhcompliance who said anything about playing with coat Jeff...a light windbreaker yes.....a sweater ?yes...but nothing would be required today and in fact I could play on my birthday suit If a had a gallon of sunscreen....72 low humidity and blue sky ...oh wait..there is a cloud over there.....I feel your pain though and all things considered I would rather be in New York
:snow dig:


Vinny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom