As many as it takes to feel comfortable.How many pillows are required in the bed??"
As many as it takes to feel comfortable.How many pillows are required in the bed??"
I probably won't update again until my next Dr's visit in November.

5+ years post surgery. I did try the Transamerica Trail but only made 600 miles before I quit. I had to stop because of achilles tendon pain in my right(nonsurgical) leg. Left knee was great. I would put my knee surgery result at an 11 out of 10. Don't come here much but hopefully a good result gives someone hope for a better time in the future.So, I'm one day short of a year for my new left knee. I know many folks here have had issues with their knee replacements, but mine has been a real blessing. It wasn't all roses the first few weeks, but at this point I'm able to walk well as far as I want. I've ridden up to 25 miles on my bike, and hope to extend that this summer. There is a part of me that wants to ride the Transamerica trail, from Astoria Oregon to Yorktown, Virginia. 4200 miles. Might take me two months. That would be a 2022 or 2023 goal. Not sure if it will happen, but it is in the back of my mind.i
United States

