Carriemay60
post-grad
So tempting to keep going once you can. Hopefully the ice & meds will sort you out. Nice benefit to know how & when you can tweak meds and really understand how exactly they work.
Enjoy your sleepover with your mom, that should be fun! No matter how old we get, it's always nice when mom is looking after us.
Enjoy your sleepover with your mom, that should be fun! No matter how old we get, it's always nice when mom is looking after us.
Canada



I wouldn't have done it for a million dollars, but we're all different. A couple months apart seems to be as close as most surgeons will advise. I guess you'll find out tomorrow. If you're down for it though, I'd say get it done when you're able, putting it all behind you and moving forward with life. Let us know how your appt goes tomorrow.

