THR Adaa on the otherside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adaa. Glad there was no injury to the femur/implant. Now you can rest and recover. It's great you put off the stairs. I've just been informed of how much muscle control it takes to go down stairs. Better to rest a few weeks.
 
Coming up on 14 weeks post op (this Wed.) 2 weeks until school starts back. I am looking forward to going back to work but at the same time it was nice to get stuff done around the house and just take it easy some. Finally figured out what was causing the bone pain above my knee. I had a knot in my quadricep muscle and I finally got it massaged out so no more bone pressure. I still have days where I do to much and feel it in the evening or the next day. I go back to see the doc on Aug 6th for check up (he wanted to see how I was doing after I put some miles on my new hip). Still struggle with balance some especially getting up from the floor. I try not to get down in the floor very often :)
 
Adaa That is wonderful news at 14 weeks. A massage sounds wonderful to me, I may have to get one this week. Best wishes getting back to school in a couple of weeks. We go back after Labor Day, the summer is flying by.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom