Guest viewing is limited

TKR ACIM

I'm glad your X-rays turned out good. I'm sure that eased your mind! Hopefully, the MRI will pinpoint your problem areas. Good news about a new mattress! A good mattress can make a huge difference.
 
So glad to hear from you and know things are progressing for you. I hope you are able to figure out a way to get the needed imaging to help you and your doctor determine the best course of action. If it’s soft tissue, even without the imaging, it might be best to start some targeted physical therapy if you can.
 
Hi ACIM,
It's encouraging to read that all is fine and x-rays look good. Let us know how the MRI goes...and in the meantime, enjoy the new mattress! Hopefully it provides endless comfort. :thumb:
@ACIM
 
@Layla
@EalingGran
Thanks guys. Holding off on the MRI for just a little bit as this issue has been going on for a couple of years. I'm convinced it's some sort of muscular or nerve issue.
Other than that, delighted to say that my energy is continuing to get better and better and so are my spirits. Probably because I can do more now. I'll keep you apprised and I hope that you are doing well. Actually, I feel quite certain that you are. Blessings, Diana
 
Having increased energy and being able to do more is such a big step in this recovery. People are surprised at how much this surgery takes out of you, not just the knee, but the overall body. It is definitely a major surgery.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom