sandee
junior member
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2013
- Messages
- 86
- Age
- 51
- Location
- Perris, California
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I hope so. I can't cut my toe nails yet (8 months po) since I can't read my toes. I can barely reach my right ankle. . as you can see from the photo (it may not be that obvious) I am really streching HARD to reach my right inside ankle. I really really want to be able to reach my toes and cut them toe nails. And of course put on my own tennis shoes and tie them laces up.. . .and If I can do that I guess I'd be able to put a pair of nylons on by myself. That is my ultimate objective.
since I've been "independent" with my shoes/socks, I'm hoping I can do this one simple activity again. Once that happens I'll be
celebrating my independence again.