Flashlight
senior
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2022
- Messages
- 280
- Age
- 74
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I have gone through this as well and I'm still in treatment. I don't know what area of your breast is involved. The lumpectomy isn't terrible, and you caught it early. They have changed their plan of care over the last few years which is a good thing. Your surgeon will let you know what kind of breast cancer you have and what he/she thinks should be done. Hopefully he/she told you to get a bra you can sleep in. Most of us bought an inexpensive cotton one from Walmart one size larger, no underwire. You might need a small gel ice pack. Thinking of you. You can do this!

I hope you sleep well tonite.
Great news! What a kind doctor to let you know right away! Waiting is the worst.