@Layla, it's been 18 months since I had my revision not 6. @alex_mom yes I did enjoy my outing with the poles and will go out again. It did take a while to get into a rhythm. Looking forward to a couple of holidays before the weather changes. Take care jcx.
Whoopsie Daisy, Sorry Jcx, I just realized I read the year wrong. Thanks for keeping me on my toes!
I was thinking your revision was in 2026 instead of 2025! The good news is that revisions often take longer to recover from than the original TKR, so it's still very possible to see improvements even beyond the eighteen month mark. Many continue to make progress into their second and even third years after total knee replacements.
Hopefully you enjoyed a little gardening over the weekend. Wishing you a good week! @Jcx
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.