Guest viewing is limited

A little worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done taking this forward @worthysmum ! I know all this is hard to handle along with recovery but you are doing the right thing. They did not handle this correctly and now they must pay. You have lots of friends here who are in your corner on this. Please update when you can.
 
I can understand your shock and bitterness---especially to see that you kknow the person who took your job----and you know that they also did not let you know---double betrayal. I am sorry and agree that you will feel better if you fight back.
 
I phoned the office today asking to speak to the Md, he was unavailable, still waiting for him to return my call.
yesterday I had my last appointment with my surgeon, he was really pleased with everything and unless I have any problems he doesnt need to see me any more for a year! yay. I feel good, no limping, no pain still have some muscles stiffness as I get up in the morning but it soon loosens up. I am free from pain meds, well only some paracetamol for a headache from stress over my job:), really happy with my new hip and so very glad I had it done. Hope every one else is progressing along nicely and to those of you waiting for your ops, you will be so glad you did it!!!
 
@worthysmum, just happened upon your thread while looking for something. So glad that you are physically doing well and are healing well and not having pain. Just wanted to offer my congratulations and my condolences at the same time sorry to say.
So rang my manager just to let her know and keep her in the loop and to my utter shock they have given my job to someone else, I am so shocked and upset, I am speechless.
I have never heard of anything as ruthless as that. I think it is awful. What gives people the right to treat human beings like this. Especially while they are out sick. This sounds like they need to have a good fight on their hands from you. You probably do not have a union at this facility as they could not possibly do this without the union knowing about it. I wish you the best in getting your job back or a position somewhere within the company. My best to you.
 
@worthysmum Now that is a great report on your release. Woohoo!
I hope you are able to get some satisfaction out of the job situation.
:friends:
 
Great news after seeing your surgeon...hope you get some satisfaction from your MD...he is probably trying to hide ........give them hell if you can but look after yourself. Take care...Chrissie x
 
Morning every one, can't believe I havent posted for so long but back to a busy life!! which I am so grateful for. The outcome of my employment woes was not as I hoped, I really wanted my original job back but came to an amicable agrreement with my company and accepted a different job at another site. I'm still trying to get used to it, not really keen on it but at least I have a wage coming in. I'm doing ok hip wise, in fact I mostly now forget I have ever had it done, I just feel back to how I was before my accident. The only slight worry I have is after work or doing heavy gardening I get a really painful burning in the scar. Not my hip, it's just the scar. The first time it happend I rushed to look at it as I really thought it had split open the burning was that painful. Any one had this, is it normal or should I see my doctor. My job is very physical and at the end of my shift as soon as I get in the car I get this intense pain, any ideas!!!! Hope every one is doing ok and if we get any nice weather hope you all have a fabulous summer, xx
 
[Bonesmart.org] A little worried @worthysmum, you're not quite 3 1/2 months post op, and there's still a lot of healing going on inside even though you look over and done on the outside. You're pulling and tugging on all those muscles, tendons, ligaments, and other soft tissues on the job----so not to surprising that your body is complaining at the end of the day or after doing heavy gardening. Slowing down would be the ideal solution, but I'm assuming that that is not possible--so take some Tylenol and ice and rest when you can.

Take care and keep us updated. We care.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom