TKR _Annie_‘s Recovery Thread

I had my 3 month checkup with my OS today. My stitch infection has cleared up and the scab is about ready to fall off. Was wondering if the skin infection on my thread title should come off? Or does it stay to help others? I’m doing great at 3 months- no pain. Sometimes by the end of the day after being on my feet all day if my knee aches a bit, I’ll strap on a gel pack but otherwise I don’t ice anymore.
 
I think it should stay, but I'll ask the other staff members what they think.
 
@_Annie_ Well done on getting rid of that infection. Changed your thread prefix for you.
 
Hello,
Just an update for my recovery thread, the end of this month will be my 1st year anniversary of my LTKR. I am well pleased with it, as well as the RTKR done in August 2020. I would do it all over again, I am pain free and am doing whatever I want. My days are no longer planned around my knees & life is good. Plan to do some traveling, after I get the COVID vaccinaction. On the right knee, the scab from the stitch infection finally fell off on Dec. 14th. I thought for awhile I might have it for the rest of my life! Lol
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] _Annie_‘s Recovery Thread
    18165B4C-8B66-404B-A12F-351D5151355D.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 179
Wonderful to hear you have had such great results @_Annie_ :happydance:it's wonderful to get your life back isn't it?
 
That looks so good! It's great to hear how well you are doing!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom