TKR 9½ weeks means something totally different to me these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Jaimie, did I post something inapprriate? Your last post insinuated a reprimand.
Nothing inappropriate at all! Sorry if my comments came across that way. I was just interested in knowing how you are doing. Glad to hear that you are doing okay. I understand about the need to sometimes be up on your feet more than you should. At least you recognize that is what is giving you some discomfort at this stage. It will get better with more time.
 
Yay for getting on and off the escalator. Definitely a sign of knee recovery. :)
 
Wolfie (still cracks me up every time I think of Josephine calling you that) I never considered an escalator but I bet it would be scary. Heck I'm scared of all kinds of things now that I never was before. The thought of falling makes me shudder. So glad to hear you are doing better now. You had a pretty rough patch there for awhile and then your husband injured and sick friend you were (are you still?) taking care of.
 
Hi @wolfwoman I hope all is going well for you? Would be lovely to hear how you are doing xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom