Hi Marvin. I wonder what parts are you noticing the healing???? In my case, I still feel the pain in the morning, the buttuck muscles, hard to walk at first, but they don't take as long now to loosen up. Still notice soreness during the day, but I can walk without assistance and no limp.
I say I'm thankful for the parts that are healing too. For me the last 2 days ONLY, I can now bring my surgery foot up on my other knee at long last and put my sock on or shoe. Hope this lasts. Not sure what part of the surgery healed to let me do this tho, but thankful.
Also as long as I use my hiking poles I now can walk the bike paths along the river again for about a mile, working up the mileage and no pain, feels good. I could walk without them, but I feel I get farther using them. We have beautiful walking, bike paths that start a block from our house. My goal was to get back out and use them. I just want the pain to stop too, but I still work in my yard and yes go fishing. Gotta go fishing... I think you will notice improvements very gradually, that's how it is happening for me so far....keep the faith....