Guest viewing is limited

3 Weeks Out.....starting to come undone

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amazing how much we all experience in common!

Pain, of course, and swelling, and worry about ROM, but also having trouble sleeping and concentration and reading and lack of stamina. That's what makes us such a tight knit group!!! :) :) :)
 
Pain, of course, and swelling, and worry about ROM, but also having trouble sleeping and concentration and reading and lack of stamina. That's what makes us such a tight knit group!!! :) :) :)


My post-surgical pain was not much of a problem until I had to tear some adhesions...oh yes, the swelling and the stiffness, and the worrying about when things would return to normal---also those wonderful sleepless nights spent wandering around the home looking for and hoping for the chance to find somewhere comfortable to sleep!
 
I loaded up the kindle with a bunch of books but found that i was not in the reading frame of mind until about a month post op. I am not a big tv fan but found myself watching every court tv show and dr phil.. i will be thinking of you on the 19th and will send you healing vibes
 
I am not a big tv fan but found myself watching every court tv show and dr phil.. i will be thinking of you on the 19th and will send you healing vibes
I wanted to read---boy I really wanted to read---but my concentration (or lack of it!) was such that I really could not---so I also watched TVLAnd ---Bonanza, Gunsmoke, The Addams Family, and the Munsters.
 
Could not read with either knee. TV- silly easy shows, reruns that did not take any brain power and it did not matter if I fell asleep for 10min or 1hr.
 
Well, I imagine complicated knitting patterns would be out -- but if you're satisfied with big square things . . . :)
 
Magazines and "old" predictable movies were all I could deal with when I had LTKR. For the RTKR in --OMG--3 weeks time--I've loaded easy mysteries on the Kindle. Have a feeling that they will not be read for a while. :)
Wishing JDonovan all the best :dancy:
 
I can remember watching "White Christmas" while working on the adhesions in my knees. The movie still reminds meof those wonderful, early days of recovery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom