TKR 22 years old Sept 8 - knee won't straighten

I had a knee revision 8 months after my original surgery. I had some problems with pain for a few days but I am doing much much better than I did first time around. I would try another surgeon because there is no set rule how long you have to wait before you have a revision.
 
Katie, you really need to find a revision specialist, a different surgeon than the original surgeon. @newlybionic had a revision within a year of the original TKR.
 
I had a knee revision 8 months after my original surgery. I had some problems with pain for a few days but I am doing much much better than I did first time around. I would try another surgeon because there is no set rule how long you have to wait before you have a revision.
I am going to have to search better I can't find one

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
 
I really appreciate this thank you I think I found one I am going to look into him more just not sure how to get refered

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom