TKR 21 June 2016 & 18 October 2016 Life Begins Again

Wow! Great idea! I'm thinking this needs to go in our Library article for everyone to see. Thanks, @TML!

And....now it's there and you are "famous." Thanks again for taking time to post the photos and word description.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much. Pictures really help. I am using this right now and it feels quite comfortable. Nice PJs!
 
Thanks for the picture, I wasn't picturing it n my mind anything like it, but it looks comfy.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: TML
I'm glad you all like the pics and my new pj's! 'Girls just gotta have fun!'
 
Love your new pjs. It's hard for me to find good pjs as I'm tall and the bottoms are never long enough.
 
These run long (I'm 5'6") but are slightly tapered at ankle, so I don't trip on them. Go to Dillards.com and key in 'dkny jersey sleep' and get out that credit card! :heehee:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You are an inspiration! LTKR scheduled for 11/1/16. RTKR planned for mid February. I can't wait to join you on the other side with two knees that function!


Sent from my iPad using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Oh, I agree, you are an inspiration! I'd never have the courage to have these surgeries so close together. Here you are already have gone through them and now helping other people! Yep, a real inspiration!
 
TML I'll check out your retail suggestion. Living in Canada poses problems tho with shipping. But I should be able to get DK Jammie's.
Yes, an inspiration. You did it again! That takes courage in my book.
 
  • Friendly
Reactions: TML
2 weeks post op for October knee

Saw OS yesterday and he was pleased with recovery and amazed at flexion, which was 93. He said not to exercise beyond discomfort and to focus on extension, which is -5. Scar is occasionally oozing in one tiny spot so I keep it covered. I'm tapering off oxy and Norco. Muscles in June knee are strong and support October knee well. Today's a beautiful day and I plan to get outside with my walker for a few minutes. Progress!
 
You have a good plan! I think getting out in the fresh air does wonders! Your OS sounds very reasonable.
 
Sounds like a very good report. It always feels good to make the OS happy. Enjoy that wonderful fresh air. I love fall!
 
TML its wonderful to hear of June knee muscles feeling strong. You did a lot of good work to get there too. Enjoy your beautiful day.

:flwrysmile:
 
Great report. Be careful about cutting back on your pain meds too soon. Enjoy the afternoon outside.
 
I'm glad your surgeon was so pleased with your knee. You're doing very well.
 
Congratulations on the good report. Keep up the good work. I bet the colors are beautiful in Colorado right now and the air fresh. Enjoy your walk.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom