2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxford Partial Right Knee Replacement 10th January, initial date was 20th December, but we are away 29th, and I did not want to be immobile for Christmas.

So we pushed out until the 10th Jan, safe to say I am absolutely bricking it.
 
First knee replacement on Jan 15. R knee. Happy to find a knee replacement support community.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

[Bonesmart.org] 2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 2018 alexslda (bilateral)
03 January 2018 jboles (her second)
08 January 2018 Shabana (partial), Pookims (her first), jeepster01 (bilateral)
09 January 2018 magee718 (bilateral), ShirleyMc (her second)
10 January 2018 glasgowolf
15 January 2018 GingerP (her second), Menelfloss, MSgirl (her second)
23 January 2018 kygirl65
29 January 2018 Cocolyman, SADD (bilateral)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@glasgowolf, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@Menelfloss, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi everyone,

My knee operation has been moved from January 9th to February 19th.

Just thought I would update you all.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@kygirl65, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I need some help. I joined a few days ago and followed the instructions to post a new thread but I DO NOT have the new thread button at the top nor at the bottom of my page to post. I am having a BTKR on January 29 and this group seems to have a lot of information I would love to see. Thanks SADD
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@SADD, you have been officially added to the
January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

To start a new thread about your recovery, hover your mouse over "Knee Replacement" on the white line below the blue line at the top of the page. Click on "Knee Replacement Pre Op Area". On the upper right hand side under the white line under the blue line, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post.


We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Thank you.. Judy. I still do not have the New Thread button and can only post via someone else's post. If I try to send a PM it tells me error I have no administrative authority to do so. I am sure I will get the hang of this forum once I start reading and posting though.
Yes I am having my surgery on January 29 and have to make the BIG decision of either a BTKR or RTKR first. I am cleared for the BTKR but really can't decide. I go back and forth with my decision. I hope to find answers here.
 
@SADD, follow the instructions above---below is a picture of what you will see when you clickk on Knee Replacement Pre-Op Area. See the "Post New Thread" circled in red. Click there---type in the title you want then tab down to the dialogue box and post.


[Bonesmart.org] 2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@MSgirl, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot for the second time!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hey all! I'm scheduled Jan.8, 2018 for BLTKR! I'm very excited to start the journey and to get back to a 'normal' life! Love the idea of the forum for support and information!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@jeepster01, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I am having my second knee replacement on January 9. My first knee replacement was done May 9.
Looking forward to having this all behind me and begin to do things I want to do again.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@ShirleyMc, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Booked in for an 'Attune' TKR on my right knee for 26th Jan with Dr Paul Allen.

Bring it on...good luck all!:scare:

Also, could an admin add this to my signature (as it won't allow me to do it in my profile) - thank you:

Right Knee Arthroscopy 1992, 1993, 2000, 2011 (Microfracture)
Right Knee ACL Reconstruction (Patellar Tendon Graft) 1996
Left Knee Arthroscopy 2013 (Microfracture)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom