BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Knee Replacement & Hip Replacement
Patient Advocacy & Online Community
  1. ATTENTION: Download the new BoneSmart® app today! This FREE app is available for iOS or android phones and tablets and will allow you to connect to the forum on all of your devices. The old Tapatalk app will be discontinued February 1, 2018 so get the new app now.

Get The app HERE

Dismiss Notice

2018 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Sep 30, 2017.

1. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

United States United States
    January marks many "new beginnings" and so it will be for those of you having joint replacement surgery this month!

You have hit the January Jackpot!!

[​IMG]

If you're having surgery in January, please post here and join the group. It is so helpful to have the support of others who will go through the waiting for surgery and recovery along with you. Get to know each other and you may just end up with a new friend or two who can share your experiences.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. bottomshollow

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

[​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 2018 alexslda (bilateral)
    03 January 2018 jboles (her second)
    08 January 2018 Shabana (partial), Pookims (her first)
    09 January 2018 magee718 (bilateral)
    15 January 2018 GingerP (her second)
    29 January 2018 Cocolyman

• Like Like x 1
  3. alexlda

alexlda

Good evening to all. Yesterday, I scheduled my bilateral TKR for January 2, 2018. I'm starting 2018 with a double bang!
    Looking forward to learning more during this 3-month countdown and preparing my body for this intense procedure and recovery. And definitely looking forward to less pain and getting back to doing a lot of things I've had to sacrifice due to my knees.

• Like Like x 2
  4. bottomshollow

jackpot 46.jpg @alexlda, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

5. alexlda

alexlda

6. magee718

magee718

Hi, I have a January 9th, 2018 bilateral TKA date. I was excited to find this forum to help me learn what to expect . I am very eager to learn all I can before the big day!

• Like Like x 4
  7. bottomshollow

jackpot 16.jpg @magee718, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

8. jboles

jboles

My RTKR is currently scheduled for January 3. I'll update my thread with a new name as the time gets closer.

• Like Like x 2
  9. bottomshollow

jackpot 35.jpg @jboles, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

10. Cocolyman

Cocolyman

Hello all I’m scheduled for January 29 for RTKR. I just squeezed in for January. Totally scared.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bottomshollow

jackpot 15.jpg @Cocolyman, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

12. Shabana

Shabana

Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
    Scheduled my left PKR Jan 8th, excited but also apprehensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. bottomshollow

jackpot 41.jpg @Shabana, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

14. Pookims

Pookims

Hello Hello......my right TKR is scheduled for January 8th with the left to follow. I'm excited to start the year I turn 40 with new knees !

• Like Like x 1
  15. bottomshollow

jackpot 36.jpg @Pookims, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

• Like Like x 1
  16. GingerP

GingerP

I will be having my second tkr on Monday January 15 for my right knee. Looking forward to being a part of the jackpots here!

• Like Like x 1
  17. bottomshollow

jackpot 26.jpg @GingerP, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

18. LuluArchie

LuluArchie

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi everyone,

I am having my RTKR on the 9th January. I'm a bit of an old hand at this, as I had my LTKR on the 19th September.

I'm here to give my two penith regarding knee replacement,being a professional at it already.
    I look forward to talking to you all,in due course.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bottomshollow

jackpot 49.jpg @LuluArchie, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. You're going from sapphires to a jackpot---makes you a pretty lucky girl!:heehee:

20. LuluArchie

LuluArchie

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thank you bottomshallow for your kind words.
    Yes indeed I go from a Sapphire to a Jackpot.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all across the pond.

• Like Like x 1