Guest viewing is limited

2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@ATHIKER, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi - my left knee TKR is scheduled for 18th April, feeling both terrified and excited at the same time
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all April Rainbows!


[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 April 2018 Litlnana (her second), pamwmsn
04 April 2018 NeedHope (her second)
05 April 2018 Magman, chardae
06 April 2018 Nu nee (her second)
09 April 2018 Pairodocs, Ewok (her second), silty (partial), ATHIKER (her second)
16 April 2018 NDSunshine
17 April 2018 Roddin (her first)
18 April 2018 Jo W
19 April 2018 ccrjackson
25 April 2018 Hawthorne
27 April 2018 farsteve
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@Jo W, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I'm scheduled for right TKR on April 17. Left one should follow closely behind. I'm a little anxious!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@Roddin, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
April 6, 2018 will be my RTKR. I had the left one done 02/2013. I was so happy to have found you then because I was miserable. Especially in the middle of the night. I know more about what to expect this time, but, I don't want to go it alone this time, either.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@Nu nee, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I am having RTKR on April 19th, 2018 after years of pain. I'm only 49 and doctor has been trying to hold off as long as we could. Scared of the recovery process but looking forward to feeling better afterwards :dancy:
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@ccrjackson, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hiya :). Im sitting in the hospital cafeteria, trying to absorb all this. Just saw my surgeon, and Im scheduled for 16 April, next month. Been in denial for 4 years, after a horrific accident 8 years ago. I thought it all could be repaired, and I tried double arthroscopy. It helped the left knee tremendously, but made the right one worse. Surgeon gave me exactly what I asked for, which was normal extension. So I consider his work a success. So after a 2-mile walk recently that sent me to the clinic for pain meds, she made me admit I need to see an orthopedist. So I came to this man today, who is right in my town, and about whom Ive heard many good things. I turn 59 right after my surgery. I feel like a failure that I need this surgery, but someone else told me had I NOT been this active and healthy, I would be much worse off. That helped a little.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@NDSunshine, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@Litlnana, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I am scheduled for TKR on my left knee April 2. Just hope I'm doing the right thing. Seems as though I hear and read about a lot of complications. I am healthy and have good range of motion now so hoping and praying that I do well.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@pamwmsn, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi Bonesmart friends. I’m having my left TKR on April 4. I know what I’m up against. Really not looking forward to it. My memory bank is full from having RTKR September 22 2017. Am I crazy?
 
First TKR on Thursday, April 5! Left knee---excited to begin this journey away from the nasty pain of arthritis.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@Needhope, you have been officially added to the April
surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2018 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?
@chardae, you have been officially added to the April surgery list! You are now officially an April Rainbow!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. Here's a link to tell you how:Starting a new thread and posting With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on Help & Info, then click on How to Use This Forum. Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.


We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Back
Top Bottom