2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 January 17 Doxielover, Paddler
06 January 17 Ananda
09 January 17 B HIP, QueenCee, westsea (her second)
11 January 17 froggymom (her second)
12 January 17 WVHipChick
13 January 17 Woozzie800m
17 January 17 thecraw (his first), Lhip4me24
19 January 17 TDF, Bellydansr
20 January 17 Tweetybrd
24 January 17 Liddle1, dehsmp, Cubs fan
25 January 17 leejaa
26 January 17 Stellac
27 January 17 Monika66
30 January 17 mlsread
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@Cubs fan, you have been officially added to the Janaury surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

 
Me too. Here's wishing the three of us well. @dehsmp, @Cubs fan, and @Liddle1


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Hi! Whew...I have no clue what to do on this board! LOL I am having a right THR on January 19th, so pretty much only a week out. I have had issues with my hip for 10 years now, but having been a competitive gymnast growing up and a cheerleader through college and a HS cheer coach for the past 10 years, I really thought I just pulled a groin muscle 10 years ago that I never let completely heal. Then I though maybe it's my psoas, then I looked at FAI. I helped my 79 yr old dad through his THR last year, so imagine my surprise when I found it was my turn! I'm hoping I will be able to return to belly dancing pretty soon after surgery (yeah, as my son says, I put the belly in belly dancing...haha!). And to top things off, all our bedrooms and full baths are upstairs, so I'm hoping they will let me climb our 14 steps at least once a day. I am very thankful to find a forum like this and looking forward to reading everyone's journey.
 
Welcome @Bellydansr ! Your surgery is the day before mine. Good luck! This is a great site with loads of info and wonderful people. You can start your own thread in the hip pre-op section and ask any questions you might have. Then once you have your surgery you can make a "recovery" thread in that section and let us know how you are doing. And if you have question or need advise on the recovery side of things.:)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@Bellydansr, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@mlsread, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Absolutely devastated to say I won't be a January Jackpot....My op has been cancelled Waiting on new date.... Gutted didn't begin to cover it
 
26 January 17 Stella



Sent from my iPad
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Lotty78
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
So sorry about the delay. Have removed you from the January list. Looking forward to hearing from you regarding your new date.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@Stellac, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I have been lurking around this sight for awhile (sounds kind of stalkerish! lol) and I have decided to finally join in. I am having a RTHR on January 27. Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences, it really does relieve some anxiety!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom