Guest viewing is limited

2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to the January Jackpots.
Surgery scheduled for 1.25.17.
It feels so good knowing it is getting closer.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 January 17 Doxielover
06 January 17 Ananda
09 January 17 B HIP, QueenCee, westsea (her second)
12 January 17 WVHipChick
17 January 17 thecraw (his first)
19 January 17 TDF
20 January 17 Tweetybrd
24 January 17 Liddle1, dehsmp
25 January 17 leejaa
27 January 17 Monika66
28 January 17 Lotty78
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@leejaa, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a january Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Would like to join the January group please.

My hip surgery is on 6th January 2017. May I please be added to the January Jackpots. Thank you
Ananda
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@Ananda, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Thank you for adding me to the January group. I have resisted having the hip replacement for three years. I have used herbs, osteopathy, exercise and physio .... however, over the last 4 months it has become too difficult. I have a bad limp and cannot walk far. I have been so used to walking everywhere. Now I am grateful that I am having surgery on 6th Jan 2017. I have trepidation because I have not taken any allopathic medicine since my twenties. Look forward to sharing with other people.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@thecraw, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Please add me to the January Jackpots. Surgery scheduled January 24, 2017. Thanks!


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@Liddle1, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@QueenCee, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I am scheduled to have my left hip fixed on Jan 9 2017. Its not keeping me awake much yet but its slowing me down and I know its not going to get better. I want to take walks and hikes and bike rides! I need to go-go-go! I promised myself I wouldn't wait 7 years like I did on my right hip.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@westsea, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Can I please be added to the January list as well? My LTHR is scheduled for 1/3/17.

Thank you!!
 
Finally had the call after a two year wait.....28th January 2017 and at the grand old age of 38 I'll be having a new hip!!! Very excited and relieved as I thought a date was never coming and I was destined to be in pain forever. I want my life back. News of the date has been tuned with frustration at the reaction of my parents who have only focused on my weight (obese very high bmi) and the problems that will pose. I understand the risks and that putting a hip into a diff body isn't ideal but that's what I've got and until I can do some exercise I'm going to struggle to lose more than a stone .... Believe me I've tried!!!! So I'm choosing to ignore the negativity and look at what I can do!!!! Good luck January hippies
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@Doxielover, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@Lotty78, you have been officially added to the January surgery list! You are now officially a January Jackpot!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom