2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much. I am looking forward to February . So glad I found you all.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

[Bonesmart.org] 2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 17 dlh
02 February 17 weasel52
07 February 17 Gugu22
10 February 17 Marilynjoy, bridget60
13 February 17 Chauncy
14 February 17 dons, Sasha1
20 February 17 debbyS
21 February 17 Momto3
22 February 17 Jle57 (bilateral), SweetDaisy
23 February 17 GingerP (her second)
28 February 17 Becca (her second)
 
Just saw the surgeon today for follow up on my left knee TKR and he has agreed it is time to get the right knee done. So, knee two surgery is February 23. I was hoping for a sooner date, but it will give me time to go in and get exercises at the therapy department on my own for 6 weeks or so. My x-rays show the right knee to be a lot worse than my left, so it needs done. Here's to all the valentine's - we've got this. Good things to come!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@GingerP, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine.

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Was scheduled to have LTKR Jan 5th, but had positive nasal swab results 2 days before surgery.
So am now due to have it on Feb 2nd. Almost a relief, as was getting very stressed about it. Have calmed down somewhat I think.
Anybody in UK, getting it done this month?
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@weasel52, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
TRK on Feb 2, 2017
Sister has 2 bionic knees, dad had one; seems to be a family specialty!
I've had 2 arthroscopies on the RK; one on the left. Got meniscus tears in both
& not much cartilage left on the Rt. Some arthritis, but not bad. I put off doing
this for 2-3 years because I didn't want to invest the effort in the recovery. Now
motivated by a a trip to the Baltic area in June; I don't want to be as slow as I
was in the UK last Oct.
 
Froggy 59
We're on the same date , good luck with yours. Really hoping things will be better afterwards, feeling very pathetic, hobbling round the shops today. Know what you mean about the recovery, some worrying stories on here.wont really know what it will be like till I'm there.
Keep in touch on here to compare notes.
 
Hi everyone,

I am having a LTKR on February 28. I am looking forward to getting on with my life with my new knee.

BTW, I have an old thread in here somewhere from my RTKR in 2013. Do I start a new one or find the old one?

Thank you!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@Becca, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. A new thread will be fine for new knee number 2.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Thank you, Bottomshollow, for the warm welcome!
 
Hi everyone. I'm having a tkr on my right knee on February 14th. Just looking forward to getting it over with, I'm in lots of pain.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@Sasha1, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi Sahsa1 , welcome and best of luck to you. We will all hit the recovery road together in February.
 
Hi all, I'm having TKR on February 21st! I have been waiting a very long time for this! I am 38 but been bone on bone for 9 years now. My initial injury happening 19 years ago. I am nervous like all of you but extra worried because I have a toddler and two other kids. Wondering if anyone in the forum has dealt with recovery while with young children?
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@Momto3, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi and welcome to BoneSmart! We appear to be having a flurry of Aussies here just now!
Not long to go, eh?
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?
@dlh, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom