• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksv153

Country
United States United States
I am penciled in on the Drs schedule for OR on 2/22. My right knee is having a total revision....and my left.....I will know on Thursday...as it has given up trying to be the sole weight bearer and decided to swell like a pumpkin. So no matter what it is on the left, I will ask Dr to do both on the same day. I am in so much pain and can barely walk that I am now looking forward to it!!!!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 February 17 dlh
02 February 17 weasel52
06 February 17 janj
07 February 17 Gugu22, anderly, LinKay (her first), Trike17
10 February 17 Marilynjoy, bridget60, Sashaboy
13 February 17 bteem-dfw
14 February 17 dons, Sasha1, LinKay (her second), Izzy59
20 February 17 debbyS
21 February 17 Momto3, MCS1267, TriGlide
22 February 17 Jle57 (bilateral), SweetDaisy, GingerP (her second), jacksy153 (Revision)
23 February 17 bambina1
27 February 17 Flyingdiva, apberg (her second)
28 February 17 Becca (her second)

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
feb 12.jpg
@jacksv153, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
feb 21.jpg
@Sashaboy, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

bridget60

Country
Hello everyone , one week away from a new knee. Thinking about last minute prep, trying to dodge germs ( yeah right, I work as a Pediatric Nurse). Any last minute tips would be appreciated. Good luck to the rest of you.

MCS1267

Country
Scheduled for bilateral total knee replacements 2-21. We are all in this together...lets get our life back!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
feb 45.jpg
@MCS1267, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Chauncy

Country
My February 13th surgery has been cancelled. My BMI needs to be 40 or less, so until further notice, I'm off the schedule. Not a happy camper!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
bummer 5.jpg
@Chauncy, I am so sorry to hear this. Surgeons are just so different in their approach to TKR. I have a fellow church member who is having both knees done 2 days apart this week, and her BMI is well over 40. Keep us informed----we care.

Izzy59

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi everyone. I'm going in hospital on Valentines Day for a total left knee replacement, be glad to get it done as the pain sometimes keeps me awake at night

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
feb 23.jpg
@Izzy59, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
feb 48.jpg
@janj, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

apberg

Country
Getting a new left knee on February 27. I had the right knee replaced in September 2015 and it is doing great.

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
feb 43.jpg
@apberg, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

jacksv153

Country
My right total knee REVISION is 2/22. Scared and anxious! Now I just want to get this over. Healing is tough!!

TriGlide

Country
Date is set - 2/21 for a TKR on right knee. Looking forward to a new pain-free knee.

bteem-dfw

Country
Just joined group. Thanks for all the support now and going forward.
Feb. 13th add me to list for tkr, left knee.

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
feb 71.jpg
@TriGlide, you have been officially added to the February surgery list! You are now officially a February Valentine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
GermanQueen
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom