2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi..On May 11 I have a RTHR. I had TKR in that leg 6 years ago, so now I'll have a complete fake leg!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 May 16 matisse (her second)
04 May 16 Pookiecs, uktanny (her second)
05 May 16 mipatch, Gem86
11 May 16 muggsymoo
12 May 16 Yamhillnancy (her second)
16 May 16 JolietSteel (his second)
17 May 16 Sommers16
18 May 16 Healer01
23 May 16 scared4it (her first)
24 May 16 noam'sgran
28 May 16 jomarie58 (her second)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@muggsymoo, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi Noam,don't blame you,it's a big deal.I will be taking my prep class this week,want to be prepared.It is what we are thinking about.This site is very educational ,welcome:)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Moving from post op to pre-op. I had the left hip done June 1, 2015 and I'm scheduled for the RTHR on May 25. Looking forward to living without this daily pain.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@Sugar, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@uktanny, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@scared4it, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I hear you.How did the pain from your bad hip affect the recovery of your surgical hip?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Total left hip replacement for me on Tuesday, May 17th. First time experience, long-time worrier. :heehee: Trying to watch negative thinking, though. Going to do what I can in the month ahead to get prepared as much as I can. This site is amazing.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@Sommers16, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hi,
My name is Nancy and I will be having my left hip replaced on May 12. My right was replaced in 2011.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@Yamhillnancy, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I saw my Orthopedist last Wednesday and I found out today that I am having my bilateral THR done on May 10. I thought I would have more time! I'm nervous and looking for suggestions.

Thank you!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!



[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 May 16 matisse (her second)
03 May 16 Katiedid2
04 May 16 Pookiecs, uktanny (her second)
05 May 16 mipatch, Gem86
10 May 16 StaceyJG1 (bilateral), Laura1979
11 May 16 muggsymoo
12 May 16 Yamhillnancy (her second)
16 May 16 JolietSteel (his second), Wildwood14
17 May 16 Sommers16 Zelda (her second)
18 May 16 Healer01, oh no (bilateral)
20 May 16 net0girl
23 May 16 scared4it (her first)
24 May 16 noam'sgran
25 May 16 Sugar (her second)
28 May 16 jomarie58 (her second)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?
@StaceyJG1, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! You are now a May Marvel!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom