Guest viewing is limited

2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@Jingle, you have been officially added to the March surgery list!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!



[Bonesmart.org] 2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?



Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list.
However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post
comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link
that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and
posting


07 March 16 No knees, Paparanian, slowmike (bilateral)
09 March 16 Creek lady (her second)
10 March 16 DeeDeeB, fiona4269
14 March 16 Gisele, Jingle (bilateral), cwnannwn
15 March 16 VeryUnique (bilateral)
16 March 16 Threeshalf
17 March 16 Alta, gizmotto31
21 March 16 showME52 (bilateral), newlybionic (revision)
22 March 16 bdink21, likenew (her second), Mbaum (bilateral), Fholley
28 March 16 Annaloha
29 March 16 Glamg1979 (her second)
 
Birthday Mar 1st, partial or total on Mar 7th... won't know until I wake up. Have not had major surgery before or stayed overnight in hospital... oh my! Am very glad my brother told me about how helpful this web site is!! Thank you all!
 
March 17th. Was freaking out but I am now getting more excited to be done with the worrying and second guessing and moving on to the solution.
 
Well, I guess I should stop lurking. Total knee replacement, right knee, march 14 2016.

It is funny how you grieve for something that has given you nothing but pain for the last 30 years.

But I have finally accept that it is over and done, not going any further. Just replace the stupid thing so I can get up and at them.
 
I'm a newbie to this website. I'm having a Bilateral Total Knee Replacement on March 7th.

Not scared, yet. Just looking forward to better days hiking and cycling.

Only found this website last week from a link from a doctors website.
 
March 22 is My surgery day, March 26 is my bday. How nice huh?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 
Ok count me in. My date is March 21. This is a revision of a TKR last July. So I'm pre op and post op!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom