Guest viewing is limited

2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
@VeryUnique, you have been officially added to the March surgery list!
 
Was happy to find this website yesterday. I am having bilateral knee replacement on March 21 and feeling both excited and anxious. Hoping to regain my life back.
 
Thanks for adding me to the MARCH Musketeers.

My birthday is March 4th OR as I have always said, March 'forth' (like a soldier marching forward)
Well we will all be able to March FORTH with out bright and shiny new knees won't we?
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 March Musketeers - Are you having knee surgery in March?



Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list.
However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post
comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link
that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and
posting


07 March 16 No knees
10 March 16 DeeDeeB
14 March 16 Gisele, Jingle (bilateral)
15 March 16 VeryUnique (bilateral)
16 March 16 Threeshalf
17 March 16 Alta
21 March 16 showME52 (bilateral)
22 March 16 bdink21, likenew (her second)
28 March 16 Annaloha
29 March 16 Glamg1979 (her second)
 
I am scheduled for my Left total knee on March 22, 2016. My other knee is nearly 7 months old but I'm still not fully excited about it. Hope it continues to improve in the next 6 weeks.
 
I'm very happy to find this to because I'm by myself and going through this alone. I know it all will do well I'm just so afraid of the pain but I look forward to no pain or less pain in a year from now. Only question I have is it so hard I don't understand how to find you guys in the future
 
@Alta, each person will usually receive the implant brand that his/her surgeon uses and is totally familiar with.
 
Hi All. I am a 50 year old from Queensland, Australia and am having bilateral knee replacements March 14th. Not especially looking forward to it, but am looking very much forward to getting back to cycling, hiking and just general everyday living.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom