Guest viewing is limited

2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow -- wide awake? What was that like? I'm hoping to be sound asleep! Did they give you that choice? Congrats on making it through the surgery!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 June 16 dandy candi (her first), upstairsma, Sugar (her second)
04 June 16 New2Sue (bilateral)
06 June 06 lunachick, Shadow3
08 June 16 LizaJean
09 June 16 Blossom, msmo
10 June 16 GRGFMum, Ian C
13 June 16 TDubb65 (bilateral)
14 June 16 starless, regicoz
15 June 16 kevin78
16 June 16 Liveringer (revision)
17 June 16 cookster65 (bilateral), leslie2548, Rimrock
20 June 16 MI Chickie, musings, AnnemarieC
22 June 16 BizzyLizzy, Adam W
27 June 16 kayak7779
30 June 16 KayeKaye's husband Denny
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
@starless, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
My first hip replacement in October I had the same but lots of sedation , this one just after the spinal I was awake as they positioned me and put all appropriate coverings over me, I got a little bit of sedation but after about 5 minutes got woken up by hammering, drilling and sawing , it was sereal but I was chatting to the anthesis and asked for a selfie and I mirror to watch a really different experience which I am glad I had, even chatted to surgeon at the end of operation.
I am now back at home 24 hours after surgery so much more movement than last time and about 10% of the pain , very happy bunny


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi all. I am having my surgery on the 20th of June hopefully (or petrifiedly not). Had some coagulation tests and came back a little long so am waiting for docs go ahead. I am having the right hip done and can't wait until it is over.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
@musings, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
You all will be amazed by the outcome the arthritis pain in my left hip( just been done) went instantly but also had pain in my right hip ( replaced 7 months ago) has gone and also pain I had in my shoulder has gone a few more weeks and my newly operated hip will be pain free [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
June 16 need to go back in for a hip revision as my socket has moved. I see the surgeon again on Monday, June 13th.
 
Female, Age 44 first THR for my right hip is scheduled in two days (Tuesday, June 4) due to Acetabular protrusion, impingement, osteoarthritis with bone spurs.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
@Liveringer, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
@regicoz, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Hello! I am female, age 57, left total hip replacement due to osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis due to substantial weight gain and lots of movement. Surgery is June 20, 2016.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
@AnnemarieC, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I just discovered this forum as I lay here in my hospital bed, so hello everyone. My name is Kevin, I just had a left total hip replacement and things are going great so far. I'll go post in the post-op section, just wanted to say hi.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
@kevin78, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
I'll have a THA on Wednesday June 22. It will be my first. I fell skiing at the end of March and shattered my femoral neck. I had surgery the same day but it's not healing due to high displacement non-union.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2016 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?
@Adam W, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here. If you have not started a thread of your own, please do so. With your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom