• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zammie24

Country
United States United States
Young is good - new medical techniques!! So dropped my kids off at my friends for the night and ready to go home to take my disinfecting shower:) and sleep!!

Mercedes Z - RTKR Aug 15th

OP
OP
bottomshollow
Country
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all August Hot Shots!

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 August 16 Reanna27, maseko, LindaW
02 August 16 April Hill (her first)
03 August 16 JustmeT (patellar resurfacing), Baboo65, Aunty T
05 August 16 audreys130 (bilateral)
08 August 16 Doggiemom
10 August 16 goforwalks
11 August 16 thecoll (her first), Annie11 (her second)
15 August 16 FlaGranny, zammie24, MaddyS
17 August 16 dianehelen, Sipzener
18 August 16 pizzadog
22 August 16 nananew (her second), Tnlady
23 August 16 jvbs, sheliac
24 August 16 karena71, Deeann (her second)
26 August 16 poopoo (her first)
30 August 16 greatlakes

Tnlady

Country
Hi nananew, I see we are scheduled for tkr same day August 22nd . Looks like this is your second it's my first with my second to follow in November. Iam not nervous .. Really thought I would be actually did not sleep any last night with bone pain . I know the pain from tkr will be rough but it has an end this mess I have now wil only get worse so looking on bright side. I hope you have a easy recovery and as pain free days as can possibly have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom