2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young is good - new medical techniques!! So dropped my kids off at my friends for the night and ready to go home to take my disinfecting shower:) and sleep!!


Mercedes Z - RTKR Aug 15th
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all August Hot Shots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2016 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 August 16 Reanna27, maseko, LindaW
02 August 16 April Hill (her first)
03 August 16 JustmeT (patellar resurfacing), Baboo65, Aunty T
05 August 16 audreys130 (bilateral)
08 August 16 Doggiemom
10 August 16 goforwalks
11 August 16 thecoll (her first), Annie11 (her second)
15 August 16 FlaGranny, zammie24, MaddyS
17 August 16 dianehelen, Sipzener
18 August 16 pizzadog
22 August 16 nananew (her second), Tnlady
23 August 16 jvbs, sheliac
24 August 16 karena71, Deeann (her second)
26 August 16 poopoo (her first)
30 August 16 greatlakes
 
Hi nananew, I see we are scheduled for tkr same day August 22nd . Looks like this is your second it's my first with my second to follow in November. Iam not nervous .. Really thought I would be actually did not sleep any last night with bone pain . I know the pain from tkr will be rough but it has an end this mess I have now wil only get worse so looking on bright side. I hope you have a easy recovery and as pain free days as can possibly have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom