2015 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, here we go again gang, its only been 7 weeks since my left TKR, and on Monday morning May 18th., its time for my right TKR. I have much respect for those who have had bilateral in one surgery, but there's got to be an altogether separate set of wings for one to go back so soon after...LOL :unsure:
 
Best of luck to you. Pretty soon you'll be on your way to a better life with those new knees!!!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 May 15 Kansas Teacher
05 May 15 Bilbo
07 May 15 The Queen, Grammy Gimp
08 May 15 Kneeta, SillyGirl
11 May 15 joy318830
12 May 15 MsOptimist (her second), jacs65 (partial), JennyLynne (partial)
13 May 15 Graciesmom (her second), mjbrytt, Optimistic1
14 May 15 ShirleyS
18 May 15 javaev (his second), grumpygrouse (bilateral), bionic1, ptmhcm (bilateral)
19 May 15 MamaDi, Gilina
20 May 15 Campervan
21 May 15 dowhatmed
26 May 15 mad4cavs
27 May 15 jknee
28 May 15 Hopper (partial)
29 May 15 littlefish23, Nana moon 27 (her second)
 
My BTKR surgery is tonight at 6 pm. I am ready. My focus is on getting back to the ole me and managing my pain.
 
SURGERY LTKR May 13th. Enjoy having access to info from people who know what I'm going through and provide that encouragement we all need on this journey
 
Hi - Im an old member having had a PKR in May 2013. I don't know if theres anyone around from then?
Anyhow, I'm having my other knee PKRd this thursday. Not looking forward to it or the recovery but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.
I had my right leg PKR in New York HSS but this time the op will be in London. This surgeon is using a different technique and a different implant. The first was done using Mako this one using Embody and an Oxford implant.
My best wishes to all waiting and recovering from a knee replacement.
Im very happy with the PKR from 2013.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?
@Hopper, you have been officially added to the May surgery list!

You might want to edit your surgery date as it indicates that you had your left knee done in September of 2013.
 
Hi! I had my left TKR on May 12th. Still hurts and I can't sleep much, but my ROM is improving, and I am looking forward to enjoying life again soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom