@SDkate......Yes, it really is a wonderful site and yes, you will learn a lot. Not to mention all of the kind words of support from others. Wishing you well in your recovery!
@Lynnallison175 I had my operation yesterday so I am very woozy. My knee was just like yours. The pain so times spread from my knee down to my ankle, and up my thigh. I went back to using two sticks, and even then I was hobbling. I got really frightened that I had something more serious. Now the worst is over I hope when it heals I shan't find that anything else hurts. Hang in there, you're not the alone out there.
Love Jackie
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are. Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting
01 July 15 jbrooklyn (bilateral)
06 July 15 PamelaColorado, Rob 68, boditty
07 July 15 cowgal
09 July 15 Slainte
10 July 15 Deeann, mennalou
13 July6 15 mfb, Braunzie
14 July 15 Lacy21, SarahJane
15 July 15 MsBlue
16 July 15 iivesfam5, newlinda (revision)
20 July 15 CBH, Ella61, SDkate
21 July 15 cpd599, Lili, sologros
22 July Pansy727 (her first), Bilbo (her second)
23 July 15 Majic (her second)
24 July 15 Pansy727 (her second), Complaintdesk
27 July 15 Cindy knits, Lynnallison175
28 July 15 zombie fan
Still waiting for a call about my tuesday knee replacement my conformis knee is still being made. I want all the waiting over. Maybe the 4 th or 11 th of august for sure. Almost over. I guess more to time to prepare. Its true the longer it goes on the more pain comes.take all;)
@zombie fan....Not to worry, I had a setback with EKGs Cardio stress tests etc. My surgery has been postponed for a while as well. Yes, definitely, this just gives you more time to prepare and settle in for the long haul. I will be waching for your posts girlie!!
So sorry to hear about the delay, @Stefny. I hope you're doing okay and that the next time you have an EKG, you pass with flying colors! Maybe we'll end up being knee sisters.
Take good care.
@swmrgirl Such a sweet post thank you! Yes, we may be knee sisters after all! I actually have a couple of medical things I need to shore up and I think I would welcome a little break beforehand. Additionally, thanks to this site, I am so much more informed and I think I will feel better about it over all. Thank you for the kind thoughts!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.