Guest viewing is limited

2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@chill, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!
 
Hi Chill,
I am scheduled for RTHR anterior approach on March too. How are you feeling now? Can you please tell me little more about you? Why you had to do RTHR? How is your recovery going on? Please share your experience.

Hi sub36!
I've suffered from severe migraine headaches since I was a child. After trying every treatment & medication, prednisone was the only drug to stop the pain. Unfortunately prednisone ruins the joints and took its toll on my hip. I'm married with a five-year old daughter and my own photography business and the pain that I've been in has really limited my living & working. 17 days post-op and I'm amazed at how huge the baby steps are in terms of regaining movement. It's truly a journey, moment by moment. Right now the most painful thing is the superficial nerve pain from a huge nerve in my thigh being moved over that I wasn't prepared for (it burns like fire!). Best wishes on your surgery in March!

*I hope I'm replying in the correct spot!
 
@chill, Please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. To start a new thread about your recovery, hover your mouse over "Hip Replacement" on the white line below the blue line at the top of the page. Click on "Hip Replacement Pre Op Area". On the upper right hand side under the white line under the blue line, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post.

Also, here is the Library link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:
Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom